Reeve, Roger N.. Environmental Analysis. 1994. John Wiley & Sons. Chichester.
- García-Delgado, R.A.; García-Herruzo, F.; Gómez-Lahoz, C.; Rodríguez-Maroto, J.M.. Heavy metals and disposal alternatives for an anaerobic sewage sludge. 1994. J. Environ. Sci. Health. A29(7), 1335-1347.
- Pepper, Ian L.; Gerba, Charles P.; Brusseau, Mark L.. Pollution Science. 1996. Academic Press. San Diego.
- Lee, SZ; Allen, HE; Huang, CP; Sparks, DL; Sanders, PF; Peijnenburg, WGM. Predicting soil-water partition coefficients for cadmium. 1996. Environmental Science & Technology. Vol 30, 3418-3424.
- Tichy, R; Grotenhuis, JTC; Rulkens, WH; Nydl, V. Strategy for leaching of zinc from artificially contaminated soil. 1996. Environmental Technology. Vol 17, 1181-1192.
- Chuang, MC; Shu, GY; Liu, JC. Solubility of heavy metals in a contaminated soil. Effects of redox potencial and pH. 1996. Water air and soil pollution. Vol 90, 543-556.
- Reddy, KJ; Wang, L; Gloss, SP. Solubility and mobility of copper, zinc and lead in acidic environments. 1995. Plant and Soil. Vol 171, 53-58.
- Moreno, JL; Garcia, C; Hernandez, T; Ayuso, M. Application of composted sewage sludges contaminated with heavy metals to an agricultural soil. Effect on lettuce growth. 1997. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. Vol 43, 565-573.
- Arnfalk, P; Wasay, SA; Tokunaga, S. A comparative study of Cd, Cr(III), Cr(VI), Hg and Pb. Uptake by minerals and soil materials. 1996. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. Vol 87, 131-148.
- Qiao, L; Ho, G. The effects of clay amendment and composting on metal speciation in digested sludge. 1997. Water Research. Vol 31, 951-964.
- Qiao, L; Ho, G. The effect of clay amendment on speciation of heavy metals in sewage sludge. 1996. Water Science and Technology. Vol 34, 413-420.
- Wong, JWC; Fang, M; Li, GX; Wong, MH. Feasibility of using coal ash residues as co-composting materials for sewage sludge. 1997. Environmental Technology. Vol 18. 563-568
- Wong, JWC; Su, DC. The growth of agropyron elongatum in an artificial soil mix from coal fly ash and sewage sludge. 1997. Bioresource Technology. Vol 59, 57-62.
- Christensen, JB; Jensen, DL; Christensen, TH. Effect of dissolved organic carbon on the mobility of cadmium, nickel and zinc in leachate polluted groundwater. 1996. Water Research. Vol 30, 3037-3049. 4.17, 5.27.
- Hooda, PS; Mcnulty, D; Alloway, BJ; Aitken, MN. Plant availability of heavy metals in soils previously amended with heavy applications of sewage sludge. 1997. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. Vol 73, 446-454.
- Chlopecka, A; Adriano, DC. Mimicked in-situ stabilization of metals in a cropped soil: bioavailability and chemical form of zinc. 1996. Environmental Science & Technology. Vol 30, 3294-3303.
- Berti, WR; Cunningham, SD. In place inactivation of Pb in Pb contaminated soils. 1997. Environmental Science & Technology. Vol 31, 1359-1364.
- Laperche, V; Logan, TJ; Gaddam, P; Traina, SJ. Effect of apatite amendment on plant uptake of lead from contaminated soil. 1997. Environmental Science & Technology. Vol 31, 2745-2753.
- Ma, LQ; Rao, GN. Effects of phosphate rock on sequential chemical extraction of lead in contaminated soils. 1997. Journal of Environmental Quality. Vol 26, 788-794.
- Chen, XB; Wright, JV; Conca, JL; Peurrung, LM. Effects of pH on heavy metal sorption on mineral apatite. 1997. Environmental Science & Technology.Vol 31, 624-631.
- Chen, XB; Wright, JV; Conca, JL; Peurrung, LM. Evaluation of heavy metal remediation using mineral apatite. 1997. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. Vol 98, 57-78.
© Lorenzo Chicón